[Libs-Or] Census computer stations

Claudine Taillac CTaillac at jcls.org
Wed Feb 12 15:29:11 PST 2020

We are dedicating one computer with privacy screens at each library. We do feel it is important to create privacy for people who may not complete the questionnaire without it. However we are also putting a link to the questionnaire on all public computers for those who are comfortable without the privacy.

Claudine Taillac, M.A., MLIS
Assistant Director of Public Services
Jackson County Library Services
541.774.6415
www.jcls.org<http://www.jcls.org>

[Primary Blue_IconOnly_306px_WithPadding]