[Libs-Or] [EXTERNAL] Women's suffrage

Rich Wandschneider rich.wandschneider at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:10:06 PST 2020

This sounds good. I checked page briefly, and might go back. any idea on
costs?

Meanwhile, we have booked Portland actor Jane Van Boskirk in April, She
does a one-woman Abigail Harvey (the Oregon suffragette) show, and is also
touring the country with a one-woman Eleanor Roosevelt show. We’ll ave her
to both, the Abigail show for schools--it’s short, I think 40 minutes, and
an evening perforce of Eleanor. Jane was here years ago with an Abigail and
Harvey show written by Portland playwright Charles Deemer. She’s good!

best
rich wandshneider, Joseph

rich.wandschneider at gmail.com
josephylibrary.blogspot.com/