[Libs-Or] Joint AkLA/PNLA conference call for proposals DEADLINE EXTENDED to 1/25

Rick Stoddart stoddartrick at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 16:29:23 PST 2020

(Please excuse the cross-posting)
Library folks!
Interested in visiting Juneau when the weather is more likely to be pleasant, flights are more likely to get in, and there are lots of fun and touristy things to do in town?  Have you done or learned or taught something interesting that other library folk around Alaska and the Pacific Northwest might find helpful to know about?  Consider proposing a session for the joint conference:

Pacific Northwest Library Association (PNLA)  / Alaska Library Association (AkLA) Joint conference 2020Thriving on Shaky GroundAugust 4-7, 2020; Juneau, Alaskahttps://pnla.org/pnla-akla-2020-joint-conference/

Libraries continue to find themselves on the front lines of socio-political turmoil, as well as continually fighting for funding and recognition. Great programs and service models have emerged from this existence, and we want to hear about them! We are accepting proposals for presentations on this theme for our annual conference in August. We are looking for presentations from all corners of the library world – academic, public, school, special… and anything in between!
Deadline extended until 1/25/2020
Rick StoddartPNLA Co-Presidenthttps://pnla.org/