[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection! Friday 1/31 8:00-10:00

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Tue Jan 28 11:17:36 PST 2020

Hi everyone:
It's kind of short notice but...in celebration of my last day as a library director at Oregon City, we are scheduling a Coffee Connection! I'd love to see you before I head out for some skiing and eventually some grandbabies sitting.

Where: Well and Good http://www.wellandgoodcoffee.com/
7357 SW Beveland St, Suite 100
Tigard, OR, 97223
503-670-1769
When: This Friday, January 31, 8-10 a.m.

And if I don't see you to personally thank you, I admire the heck out of all that you are doing to provide library services in Oregon. I encourage you to keep it up and do everything you can. We need libraries now more than ever. You've all been great to work with. Many thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Warm wishes to all,
Mo

Maureen Cole, Library Director
Oregon City Public Library