[Libs-Or] This week's Wednesday Topic Talk: Unemployment and Job Seeking Services

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon Jun 1 14:16:40 PDT 2020

Join the State Library for the next Wednesday Topic Talk where we will be discussing Unemployment and Job Seeking Services.

What kinds of questions is your library getting from job seekers? What are the resources you are finding the most helpful? What are you concerned about supporting?

Bonnie Brzozowski from Corvallis Benton Public Library will share her experience making videos to assist with unemployment claim filing, and we will also have time to share tips, resources, and identify needs. Bring your questions and your ideas!

Weds, June 3 @12:00 noon
https://zoom.us/j/93130849896 <https://zoom.us/j/93130849896>
Meeting ID: 931 3084 9896
Use computer audio or dial-in to 346-248-7799 or 408-638-0968

Connect to the meeting live, or view the recording<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/webinars> afterwards.

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Everyone counts - take the Census today at my2020census.gov<https://my2020census.gov>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D2BCD4.A65A4C70]