[Libs-Or] Send in your Graphic Rave suggestions

Mark Richardson MarkR at wccls.org
Thu Jun 11 15:55:41 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

OYAN is collecting nominations for the Graphic Rave booklist.  These comics need to be directed at teens and tweens and published between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020.  We try to have a wide variety of titles from many perspectives and we always need good Manga ideas.  Please consider offering some suggestions so we can have a well rounded list of books to choose from by the time we finish.

Deadline is June 20th, so send them in soon.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScprQmmV1KNOQsMd2MAGL52Q9zDLYrWLCTW22xlD0rO-z-7yw/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/jLEcUvXJsGpDhjKZbPItXZotzFZuCM0IsmUrWJp8bC6LfOw2JoOHsW0amm75dS1hZeB2-gg=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScprQmmV1KNOQsMd2MAGL52Q9zDLYrWLCTW22xlD0rO-z-7yw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
2020 Graphic Rave Nomination<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScprQmmV1KNOQsMd2MAGL52Q9zDLYrWLCTW22xlD0rO-z-7yw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Graphic Rave is an annual graphic novel and manga list produced by the members of the Oregon Young Adult Network and announced in late summer. Books nominated should be written and marketed for readers of middle and high school age (generally 6th-12th grade) and be published between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020. Nominations will be collected May-June. Members will then be invited to vote on the nominated books through midsummer, narrowing the list to approximately 20 OYAN Graphic Rave selections. The list is further discussed at the summer meeting of the Oregon Young Adult Network. Please nominate early and often!!
docs.google.com
Thanks
Mark Richardson

Mark Richardson
Teen Services Librarian
Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries