[Libs-Or] Send in your Graphic Rave suggestions

Lorene Forman wahoolorene at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:11:41 PDT 2020

Here are a few YA graphic novels published during this period that I
thought were particularly good:

*Dragon Hoops* by Gene Luen Yang
*This Was Our Pact* by Ryan Andrews
*Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with Me* by Mariko Tamaki
*Stage Dreams* by Melanie Gillman
*Almost American GIrl* by Robin Ha
*They Called Us Enemy* by George Takei
*Queen of the Sea* by Dylan Meconis

Thanks,
Lorene Forman
Youth Services Manager, Chetco Community Public Library