[Libs-Or] Computer classes in small libraries

Paul Addis paddis at coosbaylibrary.org
Wed Jun 24 07:46:03 PDT 2020

Here's a great intro to computer mouse I've been using for years. In my Beginning Computer Mouse class, I mostly walk them through this. Then, if we have time, we move on to Mousercise!

http://tech.tln.lib.mi.us/tutor/
New User Tutorial - The Library Network<http://tech.tln.lib.mi.us/tutor/>
This tutorial is designed to help people who have never used a computer before. We will concentrate on using the mouse and a few other basic skills. Ask a librarian for information on local computer classes for more in-depth instruction.
tech.tln.lib.mi.us

Paul Addis
Reference Librarian
Coos Bay Public Library