[Libs-Or] Live Workshop: Thirteen Categories of Disabilities to Think About When Working with the Public

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Jun 24 15:09:19 PDT 2020

Greetings,

My apologies for the short notice, this just came across my inbox:

Title: Thirteen Categories of Disabilities to Think About When Working with the Public
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020 | 12pm PT
No registration required, just click here<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ac9qxd/ag458r/60l24t> to join at 12:00p on June 25.

In this workshop, you will be introduced to the 13 categories of disabilities as defined by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. With the basic understanding of these categories, you will be better equipped to address the various needs of an ever-changing audience.

NOTE:  A survey will be sent to all participants after the presentation.  If you do not want to participate in the survey, please email Kay Ferrari at Kay.A.Ferrari at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Kay.A.Ferrari at jpl.nasa.gov> to opt out.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]