[Libs-Or] PLD Board Nominations

Erin Wells ewells at wallawallawa.gov
Wed Jun 24 15:27:51 PDT 2020

The Public Library Division of the Oregon Library Association is seeking nominations for three positions on our executive board. The board meets every other month typically around the state, however right now we are meeting virtually.

The Public Library Division represents all public libraries in Oregon. We offer support through the creation of standards for public libraries. We also develop programs to support continuing education. Current and past projects include:

- revising the OLA Standards for Public Libraries
- organizing the spring and fall Public Library Directors Meetings
- annual PLD banquet and Pearl award
-developing a new library director’s notebook and connecting new directors to mentors

The four positions currently open are as follows:

- Chair-elect (3 year term; one year as chair elect, one year as chair, one year as past chair)
- Member at large position #3 (2 year term)
- Member at large position #4 (2 year term)

If you would like to nominate yourself, or a colleague please send an email by July 8th to Erin Wells – PLD chair ewells at wallawallawa.gov<mailto:ewells at wallawallawa.gov>

Thanks,
Erin Wells, MLS
Director – Walla Walla Public Library
509-524-4433

* * * * * * SPECIAL PUBLIC DISCLOSURE NOTICE TO RECIPIENT(S): Information contained in any communication to or from the City of Walla Walla, including attachments, may be subject to the disclosure requirements of Washington’s Public Records Act, Ch. 42.56 RCW.