[Libs-Or] Clarification! BPA Library in Portland temporarily closed to physical visitors

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon Mar 9 15:34:52 PDT 2020

I apologize for a somewhat misleading subject line in my last message ...

BPA's Library and Archives are still very much open to remote users. They are still open for research assistance or other inquiries through either library at bpa.gov<mailto:library at bpa.gov> or archives.library at bpa.gov<mailto:archives.library at bpa.gov>, or by phone at 503-230-7323. Depending on the nature of the request, callers will be served either by library staff or archivists. Staff is on-site answering requests and questions and providing as many services as can be provided without visitors being able to come in.

--Arlene