[Libs-Or] Coronavirus Policy

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon Mar 9 16:10:53 PDT 2020

A couple of pandemic policies from libraries in other states have been shared through the Association of Small and Rural Library email list. They take different approaches, but hopefully have some language that might be useful as libraries consider tackling this issue locally.

These are available in a Google Folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RglbFAXXe_eQo3Bpz_Kd4C8VPVGMDXrB> I created to help facilitate the sharing of policies. Feel free to add your library's policy or other examples to the folder.

--Arlene

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>