[Libs-Or] OER webinar tomorrow morning!

Amy Hofer hofera at linnbenton.edu
Wed Mar 11 16:41:46 PDT 2020

Hi all,

For those who didn't get enough OER goodness last week, join us for Open
Oregon Educational Resources's LAST winter webinar of the season. Tomorrow,
3/12, 10-11 Pacific:
https://openoregon.org/events/event/not-just-a-list-of-links/

Not just a list of links: Find and showcase open resources by subject

Join OER librarians – from a large university and a smaller community
college – to learn about open educational resources across the disciplines.
We will cover assisting faculty and also assisting our subject librarian
colleagues who want to find OER for their courses and liaison areas. Each
librarian will speak to how these conversations help our users – and
ourselves! – understand OER as dynamic, ever-changing works through open
pedagogy and remixing.

Lauren Ray is the Open Education and Psychology Librarian at the University
of Washington Libraries, where she leads conversations around OER, working
with campus partners to support the adoption and publication of affordable
and openly licensed materials.

Jennifer Snoek-Brown is the faculty OER librarian at Tacoma Community
College, where she works closely with campus faculty, eLearning, and other
librarians to support, develop, and advocate for open and library resources
and initiatives.

FYI,
Amy

--
Amy Hofer
Coordinator, Statewide Open Education Library Services

510-213-0702
Linn-Benton Community College
6500 SW Pacific Blvd.
Albany, OR 97321