[Libs-Or] OLA Annual Conference Cancelled

Penelope Hummel penny at pennyhummel.com
Tue Mar 17 16:58:41 PDT 2020

Elaine—thanks to you and the OLA board for carefully weighing the options and coming to this difficult decision.  We appreciate your leadership and wisdom, and look forward to gathering next year.

These are hard, hard days, and we’re in the midst of a marathon, not a sprint.  I hope everyone out there in Oregon library land is taking care of themselves, as much as possible.  The work matters—a lot--but so do you.

Be well--

Penny Hummel

Penny Hummel Consulting

penny at pennyhummel.com