[Libs-Or] Tumblebooks catalog of products available to your patrons for FREE!

Kip Roberson KRoberson at cityoflagrande.org
Thu Mar 19 12:12:31 PDT 2020

If you're not familiar with Tumblebooks, it's a great resource of ebooks and eaudiobooks for children and teens and they even offer a good collection of romance novels for adults! While we're all going thru this pandemic, they've made their entire stable of products free to all libraries. Here's the info should you want to take advantage of this offer:

TumbleBooks, a world leader in online children's book databases, announced today it will make its family of online libraries available for free to all public libraries until at least August 31.

Its flagship product, TumbleBooklibrary ( www.tumblebooklibrary.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fTumbleBooks.us14.list-manage.com%2ftrack%2fclick%3fu%3db9b5a287e83a7c8bee9265c2c%26id%3de94de60fa1%26e%3dc5498355b7&c=E,1,BzmdEb99-dsMDkg6IiFqUcwuuY1XXT4C-AGpCBtc9HUoHbM83yeiU7z5cmtIqatcQV9guRLT_Rgmcu5Z9JW1t8hAb2PyNHzifsEsP0r4OdwWxw,,&typo=1>) is a collection of animated talking picture books, read-alongs, ebooks, quizzes, lesson plans, and educational games which is used by thousands of schools and public libraries in over 100 countries across the world.

It is inviting public libraries across North America  to email info at tumblebooks.com<mailto:info at tumblebooks.com> with subject line Free TumbleBooks in order to recieve free links to all three TumbleBook databases so they can be shared and accessed by their patrons from the comfort and safety of their homes.

President and CEO Ron Zevy issued this statement:

"During these difficult times we, like you, are only concerned with the safety and well being of our children. We put business concerns aside and work for the greater good of the community.  We hope and pray our content can provide much needed entertainment, distraction, and education."

TumbleBooks, based in Toronto, Canada owns and operates TumbleBookLibrary, TumbleMath, and TeenBookCloud.

Kip M Roberson
he/him/his
Library Director
Cook Memorial Library
2006 4th Street
La Grande, OR 97850
541.962.1339
kroberson at CookMemorialLibrary.org<mailto:kroberson at CookMemorialLibrary.org>
www.CookMemorialLibrary.org<http://www.cookmemoriallibrary.org/>

  [CML_logo_RGB]

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.