[Libs-Or] Oregon Reference Summit 2020 cancelled

Joanna Milner joannam at multcolib.org
Fri Mar 20 09:44:09 PDT 2020

After much consideration, the Oregon Reference Summit planning committee
regrettably has decided to cancel the conference on May 29 to protect the
health and well-being of our community.

We sincerely thank everyone who submitted a proposal, volunteered
assistance, and/or spread the word about the summit. We really appreciate
the support!

In the coming weeks, the committee will be exploring whether we have the
resources to have an online conference later in the year. We will let you
know if that happens.

Sincerely,

The Oregon Reference Summit planning committee

*Joanna Milner*
Library Assistant, Multnomah County Library
Chair, Oregon Library Association Reference Round Table

*Pronouns: she/her*
My schedule: Sunday-Thursday

multcolib.org