[Libs-Or] (OHS) Oregon Health & Science University Library Service Update

Summer Steele steeles at ohsu.edu
Fri Mar 20 16:27:02 PDT 2020

Good morning,

OHS (Oregon Health & Science University Library) will be closing its physical locations starting 6 pm on Friday, March 20.  Please do not return any materials you may have checked out from us until further notice. We are handling most of our ILL operations remotely through our electronic resources, and hope to maintain limited access to our print collection. We will not be loaning physical items at this time, but will strive to fulfill copy requests for articles and chapters as best we can.

Take care and be well.

Summer Steele
ORUORE/OHS
Oregon Health & Science University Library
Get It For Me/Document Delivery Services (ILL)
Portland, OR 97239
503-494-2399
libdoc at ohsu.edu<mailto:libdoc at ohsu.edu>

Office hours: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm (Mon-Thurs)