[Libs-Or] Special Deadline Extension - NWILL Call for Proposals

Summer Steele steeles at ohsu.edu
Fri Mar 20 19:08:28 PDT 2020

Greeting all. As the COVID-19 outbreak has affected all of our lives in dramatically different ways, we wanted to assure you that we are monitoring the situation and will continue to do so. At the moment, our plan is to continue with the conference as scheduled on September 10th & 11th in Portland, Oregon, although we are exploring options in the case that we are unable to continue with our plans.

We are also aware that the past few weeks have been hectic as preparations for closures and telecommuting have been put into place and we have all adjusted to new working conditions. To that end, we would like to extend our deadline for proposals in order to accommodate anyone who was unable to submit.

To read more about the NWILL proposal format, see our website https://nwill.org/call-for-proposals

Our new deadline is May 15th (the form will change slightly after March 20th)

Those who have submitted by March 20th will be notified in early April.