[Libs-Or] Drop-in Zoom Meeting for Library Staff Today at Noon

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Mar 26 08:41:34 PDT 2020

Greetings everyone,

Just a quick reminder that I will be hosting the Thursday noon-time, drop-in, drop-by, mostly agenda-less Zoom meeting today at 12:00p and everyone is welcome!

This will be a casual opportunity for attendees to share what's going on with their library, ask questions and whatever else :-) Bring your lunch (or not) and join in via Zoom at:

https://zoom.us/j/268214002

You can use video or not; and you can use your computer audio or use one of these dial-in numbers. If you get a busy signal, just try another number:

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US

Meeting ID: 268 214 002

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ab1ftMW3he

(If you haven't  used Zoom before, you may want to start a few minutes before 12:00p to make sure your audio is working as you like, etc)

Be safe and stay healthy!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]