[Libs-Or] Is there a reader guide on How to Evaluate Covid-19 Resources?

Michele A. Spatz mspatz at uw.edu
Mon Mar 30 13:14:39 PDT 2020

Hi Laura,
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine has guidance on how to evaluate health websites.
You’ll find it here: https://nnlm.gov/initiatives/topics/health-websites

Also, the National Library of Medicine’s trusted health website for consumers, MedlinePlus<https://medlineplus.gov/>, offers this resource for evaluating health information:
https://medlineplus.gov/evaluatinghealthinformation.html

Thank you for addressing this very important topic at this crucial time.
Warm regards,
Michele

Michele Spatz, M.S.
NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Box 357155
Seattle, WA  98197-7155
Email: mspatz at uw.edu<mailto:mspatz at uw.edu> l Phone: 541-980-9139 l