[Libs-Or] Is there a reader guide on How to Evaluate Covid-19 Resources? Status report

Laura Orr laurathelawlib at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:47:22 PDT 2020

Greetings:

Thank you for your suggestions! I'll compile a list and send it out here on
libs-or, tho probably not for a day or 2 so feel free to send along others
you may come across.

Keep in mind, I'm not looking for Covid-19 resource lists, but handouts,
websites, etc. that teach readers of all ages how to evaluate the resources
they come across. These may range from our Oregon Attorney General consumer
protection webpages to How to Evaluate ... handouts that appear on
nonprofit, university, library, medical, government, and other official /
reliable and non-commercial host sites.

Onward, with fond though increasingly distant memories of BC (Before Covid)
time and hopeful we will soon be in AC (After Covid) time.

Thanks, again!
Laura