[Libs-Or] Question: libraries that use Facebook

Kate Lasky klasky at josephinelibrary.org
Mon Mar 30 14:33:26 PDT 2020

Greetings,

Our library uses Facebook to advertise (along with the local newspaper, radio, etc.). Recently, one of our Facebook ads was flagged and we are no longer allowed to purchase ads until Facebook reviews our account (they said by September).
I was wondering if any other Oregon libraries have experienced a Facebook block? Please reply and let me know if this is an experience your library has also had.

Kate Lasky
Library Director
Josephine Community Library District
200 NW C Street
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526
klasky at josephinelibrary.org<mailto:klasky at josephinelibrary.org>
office: 541-476-0571 ext110
fax: 541-479-0685

"What is more important in a library than anything else-than everything else-is the fact that it exists." Archibald MacLeish