[Libs-Or] Introductions

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Tue Mar 31 10:07:17 PDT 2020

Welcome, Peggy!  I wonder if you knew my former colleague, Nikki Maounis,
when you worked in Maine.  She and I worked together a long time ago at the
Camas  Public Library across the river in Washington.  She was a library
director in Maine for quite a while after that.  I am not sure if she is
already retired.
*Cindy*

*Cindy Gibbon*
*Director of Policy and Special Projects*
My schedule: Monday through Friday
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5496
multcolib.org