[Libs-Or] 3D Printer Masks, libraries Tip Sheets Updates

Ruth Metz ruthmetz at spiretech.com
Tue Mar 31 11:27:13 PDT 2020

The list of libraries across the country using 3D Printers for masks,
shields, and component parts is growing: which accounts for sending out the
attached Tip Sheet 2. If you know of others, I would be happy to add them to
the list.  Resending Tip Sheet 1 for the sake of convenience.

Wishing you all well,

Ruth