[Libs-Or] [REFORMANET] Re: Fw: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Organizational Evaluation

REFORMA Colorado reformacolorado at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:20:16 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I reached out to Ozy and her response was the following:
*"The survey is intended to be filled out once per institution by whoever
in the institution is best able to answer the question. This could mean the
director fills it out or an employee or multiple employees." *

I hope that helps some.

Best,

*Mónica Lozano*
*REFORMA Colorado Chapter President*