[Libs-Or] Invitation to Complete a Survey on Experience of Interim Middle Managers in Libraries

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon May 18 09:48:02 PDT 2020

Dear Library Colleagues,

We are writing to you with an invitation to participate in our research on the experience of interim middle managers in libraries. The purpose of our study is to investigate the impact of interim leadership service on professional relationships, career, personal relationships, and individual well-being. The goal of the study is to learn how serving in an interim leadership role impacts librarians and gather advice on how to approach these positions. This study has been reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board at Kennesaw State University.

If you have served in an interim leadership role at the middle management level in a library in the past five years, we invite you to participate in an anonymous survey of 25 questions that will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Please submit survey responses by May 30, 2020.

Survey Link: https://kennesaw.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8qffcS6r79Dpobj
IRB Study Number: 20-509

Your participation in this survey is voluntary and your responses will be completely anonymous. If you have any questions about this survey or our research, please contact Amy Barker (abarke24 at kennesaw.edu<mailto:abarke24 at kennesaw.edu>) or Ashley Hoffman (ahoffm18 at kennesaw.edu<mailto:ahoffm18 at kennesaw.edu>).

Sincerely,

Amy Barker and Ashley Hoffman

[Kennesaw State University]

Amy E. G. Barker
Instructional Design Librarian and Librarian Assistant Professor
Library System, Department of Public Services

pronouns: she/her/hers

385 Cobb Ave NW
Room 316, MD 1701
Kennesaw, GA 30144