[Libs-Or] Wednesday virtual meetup - Reference during the pandemic: challenges and opportunities

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon May 18 14:09:37 PDT 2020

Hello Oregon library community,

Join me Wednesday at noon for this week's Topic Talk - Reference during the pandemic: challenges and opportunities. My co-host is Joanna Milner, chair of the OLA Reference Round Table. We want to hear how you are handling remote reference, your ideas for reference service as libraries reopen, and all of the in-betweens!

Details on joining the meeting - as well as info about upcoming Topic Talks - are at the State Library's COVID-19: Information for Oregon Libraries guide<PAGE%20URL:%20https:/libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/meetups>. (And FYI, this meeting will be recorded and available for those not able to attend in person.)

Hope to see you then!
-Tamara

Tamara Ottum
(she/her)
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
*COVID-19 info for libraries: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest