[Libs-Or] book reproduction

Katrina Ehrnman-Newton katrina at wccls.org
Fri Nov 13 15:40:28 PST 2020

I know Book Crafts in Portland, OR sometimes takes on the odd one-off project since they're a small operation. http://bookcraftsonline.com/index.html
Book Crafts - Where to get your books repaired<http://bookcraftsonline.com/index.html>
At Book Crafts, we specialize in the repair and rebinding of old books and Bibles. We also do new projects, such as presentation bindings and protective enclosures, including slip cases and clamshell boxes. We do many old family Bibles from about 1850, that are really beautiful and often contain family history and information between the Old and New Testament pages.
bookcraftsonline.com
They mostly do repairs, but they might be able to work with you on this.

Good luck!
Katrina Ehrnman-Newton
(she/her pronouns)
Youth Services Librarian
[cid:b95e63a3-d7a5-414e-b8cc-53e0568e03c1]
gardenhomelibrary.org