[Libs-Or] Zoom Event 11/20: University of Oregon presents new digital humanities projects

Erin Stoddart estodd at uoregon.edu
Sun Nov 15 14:32:39 PST 2020

The University of Oregon Libraries and the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art invite our colleagues to a public Zoom event on Friday, November 20, from 3:00-5:00 p.m. We are closing in on the end of a three year grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to enhance collaboration among campus libraries and museums and to encourage increased use of collections and assets in research, teaching, and learning.

Our faculty fellows will present their newest digital humanities projects and library and museum staff will discuss the future of this collaboration. Please join us if you can – flyer with Zoom info is attached. Attendees can RSVP at: http://bit.ly/uo_mellon_rsvp.

New collections:

  *   United Collections: Open Resources for Teaching Special and Museum Collections: https://unitedcollections.uoregon.edu/
  *   Tekagami & Kyôgire: The University of Oregon Japanese Calligraphy Collection: https://glam.uoregon.edu/s/tekagami-kyogire/
  *   Madness Outside In: Morningside Hospital, American Psychiatry, and the Evolving Nation in the mid-20th Century: https://morningside.uoregon.edu/

Thanks,
Erin Passehl Stoddart [signature_83722349] <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4869-9140>
Strategic Projects & Grants Development Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries
estodd at uoregon.edu<mailto:estodd at uoregon.edu> | 541.346.1874