[Libs-Or] Reminder about Fall Virtual Library Director's Meeting

Laura Kimberly L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org
Wed Oct 21 14:36:34 PDT 2020

Greetings,
We normally have a fall PLD Library Director's meeting in person, but COVID-19 has complicated things. The Public Library Division (PLD) is going to host virtual quarterly meetings and trainings that will focus on a single topic in October 2020, January 2021, April 2021, and July 2021. We will be having a virtual fall PLD Library Director's meeting on Friday, October 23 from 10 am-12 pm via zoom. The discussion and presentation topic will include: community engagement with Buzzy Nielsen. In the interest of adding a little extra joy into our lives during these difficult and unusual times, Halloween costumes and dressing up are encouraged. Attached you will find the agenda for the meeting as well as the letter to public library directors from the OLA EDI Antiracism Committee. We will record the meeting for those of you who can't make it on Friday and will share the link. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Zoom Meeting Information for Friday, October 23, 2020:
OLA vmeeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Fall Virtual PLD Library Director's Meeting
Time: Oct 23, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7101561524?pwd=Qit4U1B3ZW1OQk5rQ0ZHTGxuMUNmdz09

Meeting ID: 710 156 1524
Passcode: oboblove
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7101561524# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,7101561524# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 710 156 1524
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k23IEbIzh

Cheers!

Laura

Laura Kimberly

Library Director

City of Newport

Newport Public Library

L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org<mailto:L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org>

541.574.0600

[1557859596302_PastedImage]