[Libs-Or] [Reforma_or] Congratulations Mock Pura Belpre Organizers

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Fri Oct 23 11:02:55 PDT 2020

I’d like to echo others here and say that Rodrigo and Carly did a fantastic job with this year’s Mock Pura Belpre. It was hands-down, the absolute best virtual event that I have attended. They did a great job preparing material for the public beforehand (all those wonderful YouTube book talks!) and a fantastic job making the books accessible in our virtual discussion format. Zeke Peña’s presentation was engaging and just excellent. The participation of the local school district and public school students was such an impactful way to engage their local community! Great job, Carly and Rodrigo!

Kristen Curé
Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
225 5th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 726-2232 / Relay: 711
kcure at springfield-or.gov<mailto:kcure at springfield-or.gov>

wheremindsgrow.org

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I’ll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City’s accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html