[Libs-Or] [Reforma_or] Congratulations Mock Pura Belpre Organizers

Lucy Iraola lucyi at multco.us
Fri Oct 23 12:29:24 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I agree that it was an exceptional event and I would like to also thank
Rodrigo and Carly for their amazing work coordinating the Mock Pura Belpre.
It was very organized and just the right amount of time. And I personally
appreciate Zeke's time to inspire me with his work, ideas, advice, and
personal experiences.

Great job guys!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you,
Lucy

--

Lucy J. Iraola, MLIS
*Every Child A Reader* Program Coordinator

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an
inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny.
Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."    ~~Martin Luther
King Jr.~~