[Libs-Or] Reminder: ACRL-OR Halloween Social this Thursday!

Rachel Bridgewater rbridgewater at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:34:03 PDT 2020

Academic library colleagues,

In normal times, many of us would be gathering at Menucha for the ACRL
OR/WA Joint Conference this month.  Over the summer, we put together a series
of webinars <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdqfWF4niwtaeIAhLwNUHPA> to
try to fill the professional development void left by Menucha but anyone
who has been to Menucha knows that part of the joy of the conference is the
opportunity to be together in a beautiful location.  We can’t bring you the
beautiful location but we can provide an opportunity for us to get together
to celebrate the innovation and resilience of our profession!

Join us on Thursday, October 29th at 4pm-5pm for a Halloween-themed social
hour.  Bring your Halloween stories (haunted libraries, anyone?), Halloween
decorations and favorite Fall beverage! This will be a relaxed, informal
time with colleagues, and hopefully we can share a few laughs together and
maybe even a little friendly competition in the Menucha tradition!

You can join the party at any time. Come when you can, leave when you must!

OLA Vmeeting3 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ACRL Oregon Halloween Happy Hour

Time: Oct 29, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81640890186

Meeting ID: 816 4089 0186

One tap mobile