[Libs-Or] Librarians with Spines Presents Covid en Español Video

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:08:39 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share the recording that we made today.

Librarians with Spines hosted an international and coast to coast (in the
USA) discussion about Libraries and Covid-19 entirely in Spanish.

[image: LWS2020flyerSept14.jpg]

Lupie Leyva, Senior Librarian, Robert Louis Stevenson Branch Library

Madeline Peña Feliz, Senior Librarian, Digital Content Team, Emerging
Technologies & Collections Division

Yago Cura, Bilingual Outreach Librarian, Engagement and Learning Division

Loida Garcia-Febo, International Library Consultant

Javier Areco, Host & Facilitator

English: The objective is to give tutorials, anecdotes and best operating
procedures for utilizing librarians as disaster service workers or
utilizing the apps that we have used to mitigate the chaos of a pandemic
and/or natural disaster.

Spanish: El objetivo es brindar tutoriales, anécdotas y mejores
procedimientos operativos para bibliotecarios de America latina que desean
utilizar aplicaciones y recursos que bibliotecarios en EEUU han usado para
mitigar el caos de una pandemia y / o desastre natural.

If you are interested in watching it, you can find it here:

https://www.librarianswithspines.com/post/covid-en-espa%C3%B1ol-video

Respectfully,

Max Macias
--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>

Twitter feed: