[Libs-Or] Registration for Elections and Campaign Financing!

dcohen at hevanet.com dcohen at hevanet.com
Sun Sep 27 12:44:06 PDT 2020

Beyond Voting: Elections and Campaign Financing

Voting as Constitutional right(?), Voting Security, Voter Suppression,
Alternative Voting Systems, Redistricting, Electoral College, Campaign
Financing, Tracking Money/Campaign Finance Databases, Public Financing of
Elections.

"Very good, solid information - This is what all Americans need to know."

"I consider myself a well-informed citizen but I learned a great deal of new
information"

"You are a great teacher, Donna."

October 6, 6:30-8:00 Sponsored by Bethany Community Library.

Registration link:
https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/events/5f29ec8767d14c2e00bd6036

Just in time!!

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

dcohen at hevanet.com <mailto:dcohen at hevanet.com>

Civics for Adults - and Others - Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and
Inspire Political Engagement

Webpage www.civicthinker.info <http://www.civicthinker.info>

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/

"My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not fair, not
right, not just - stand up, say something, speak up!" Rep. John Lewis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY