[Libs-Or] Bystander training

HARMON-MYERS Margaret MHarmonMyers at eugene-or.gov
Sun Apr 18 19:29:02 PDT 2021

SURJ, Stand Up For Racial Justice, is an organization that has this kind of training. I’ve taken it and highly recommend it.  They have a chapter in Eugene and also in the Portland area - there are more chapters in the state, I believe.

Margaret Harmon-Myers

Library Assistant 4

Bethel Branch Lead Worker

Eugene Public Library