[Libs-Or] Bystander training

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Fri Apr 16 12:03:58 PDT 2021

Hey Kristen, very good question!

ALA's staff of the Office for Intellectual Freedom and the Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services are available to answer questions or provide assistance to librarians, trustees, and educators about workplace speech, patron behavior, hate crimes, and responding to hate speech or hateful conduct. Areas of assistance include policy development and staff training. Inquiries can be directed via email to diversity at ala.org, oif at ala.org, or via phone at 1-800-545-2433.

For a list of EDI & Antiracism training resources please check our OLA EDI/Antiracism webpage
  https://ola.memberclicks.net/ola-edi-antiracism-committee-training-resources

Thank you all, have a lovely weekend, everyone!

Marci

Marci Ramiro-Jenkins
Reference Librarian/Latinx Outreach Coordinator
Oregon Library Association EDI Anti-Racism Committee Chair
503-435-5568