[Libs-Or] Picture book about safety/holding hands?

Natasha Chitow library at cottagegrove.org
Fri Apr 30 10:25:28 PDT 2021

We've got a book in our library that would be just right for this.

[image: image.png]
Hold Hands by Sara Varon
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40945571-hold-hands>

--
*To request items for curbside pickup or homebound delivery, please email
holds at cottagegrove.org <holds at cottagegrove.org>.*

Natasha Chitow / Head Librarian
she / her / hers / herself
Cottage Grove Public Library