[Libs-Or] Picture book about safety/holding hands?

Suzanne Harold smhreadnow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:16:47 PDT 2021

I have a stumper that I'm hoping one of you can help me with:

A parent is hoping to find a book she can share with her toddler about
holding hands with an adult, safely crossing the street, etc. I can't think
of anything and without a starting point I'm at a loss for how to find
something.

I sent her home with the album No! by They Might Be Giants for the song "In
the Middle,  In the Middle,  In the Middle" and promised to ask around.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have!

Suzanne Harold
Astoria Public Library