[Libs-Or] Clackamas County hiring a Member Services Librarian

Kathryn Kohl kkohl at lincc.org
Mon Aug 9 09:48:02 PDT 2021

Hello Oregon Library Community!

LINCC Library Services, a division of the Business and Community Services
department of Clackamas County, is looking for a highly skilled and
motivated person to join our team as the Member Services Librarian.

Our cohesive team of 12 full-time staff provides centralized services to the
13 member libraries of LINCC (Libraries in Clackamas County). We are seeking
someone who will be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional
customer service, and will measure personal success by effectively
communicating their passion for equitable, inclusive, and culturally
responsive services in such a way that influences others to uphold those
values and practices.

For a complete description, please see the attached flyer, which includes a
link to the posting.  The position is open until filled.

Thanks, and please reach out if you have questions!

Best,

Kathryn

Kathryn O. Kohl

Library Network Manager

LINCC Library Services | Business & Community Services

Clackamas County

 <mailto:kkohl at lincc.org> kkohl at lincc.org | 503.723.4889 (office) |
971.201.2979 (cell)

Pronouns: she/her/hers