[Libs-Or] free Minolta microfilm reader lenses

Ann-Marie Anderson Annmarie at tigard-or.gov
Thu Aug 12 10:26:09 PDT 2021

Tigard Public Library has two older Minolta microfilm reader lenses to give away to a library that can use them. We replaced our old Minolta with a new, different type of reader.

  *   Type 1, Zoom 9 - 16X, Minolta Co. Ltd. Japan.
  *   Type 2, Zoom 13 - 27X, Minolta Co. Ltd. Japan.

Interested? Send me an email. Thanks!

Ann-Marie Anderson

Adult Services Librarian
City of Tigard
Tigard, Oregon
503-718-2650
annmarie at tigard-or.gov<mailto:annmarie at tigard-or.gov>
Connect w/Tigard Public Library: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/TigardPublicLibrary>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/tigardpubliclibrary/?hl=en>, Twitte<https://twitter.com/tigardlibrary>r, Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/TigardPublicLibrary>
http://www.tigard-or.gov/library

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."