[Libs-Or] Aug 16 1pm ET WEBINAR: PBS BOOKS | LIBRARY OF CONGRESS NATIONAL BOOK FESTIVAL

Heather-Marie Montilla hmontilla at pbsbooks.org
Thu Aug 12 09:56:47 PDT 2021

Dear Library Partner,

PBS Books is thrilled to share with you about our upcoming programming in partnership with the Library of Congress, celebrating the National Book Festival.

We'll be discussing the National Books Festival, PBS Books National Broadcast, our upcoming virtual events, and other resources.  All of which you can share with your communities!

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: MONDAY, Aug 16, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: PBS Books and Library of Congress National Book Festival

Please click here to register:

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qZt1YnjCRJK0otPh61Mi3Q

Please rsvp.  We will share the recorded video and links to the resources to everyone who signs up.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Heather-Marie Montilla
National Director
PBS Books
917.721.6910

[Learn more about the new Michigan Learning Channel]<https://www.michiganlearning.org/?emailsig>

Partnering with teachers and families. On TV. Online. Statewide.
Visit MichiganLearning.org and Watch Live<https://www.michiganlearning.org/?emailsig>