[Libs-Or] Interested in the OLA Library Assessment Round Table (LART)?

Rick Stoddart stoddartrick at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 14:06:15 PST 2021

Greetings,
As the recently (re)anointed chair of the OLA Libary Assessment Round Table (LART), I am looking for those interested in having discussions about library assessment, evaluation, and impact. If you like conversations about how to tell the story of your library -- then this is the group for you!
I would like to hold a virtual meeting to talk about re-energizing LART. If you are interested in attending such a meeting -- please respond with a direct email indicating your interest -- and we can see about coordinating a meeting time.

More info about LART:LART provides a practical framework for information sharing, continuing education opportunities, professional interactions, and a support system to those library workers engaged in library assessment in all types of Oregon libraries. This round table shall aim to share ideas, plan, and improve library assessment activities in and among libraries and foster fellowship, cooperation, and professionalism among its members.

   - Link to previous LART blog/website: https://olalart.wordpress.com/
   - Link to 2013 OLA article about LART: A Community of Curiosity: The New OLA Library Assessment Round Table | OLA Quarterly

|  |  |

|  |
A Community of Curiosity: The New OLA Library Assessment Round Table ...

Rick StoddartOLA Library Assessment Round Table Chair