[Libs-Or] ESU-SLIM Thursday Webinar: Per Your Last Email - Trauma-informed Communication for Trying Times (and All the Time)

Jeana Menger jmenger at emporia.edu
Wed Feb 17 13:59:56 PST 2021

Reminder: Free webinar tomorrow, presented by Bryce Kozla

Per Your Last Email: Trauma-Informed Communication for Trying Times (and All the Time)

11 a.m. Pacific, Thursday, Feb. 18

2020 was quite the year, to put it mildly. 2021 promises new opportunities and challenges amid continued demands for normalcy against the backdrop of a collective traumatic event. Oh, by the way, did you respond to that email from a few weeks ago? No, the other one. There’s no doubt the pandemic and other high-profile crises are affecting our brains and our lives. How can we effectively communicate with one another in order to maintain trust and transparency for our staff and patrons?

Bryce Kozla, presenter of “Being Trauma-Informed During a Pandemic” is back with some go-to tips for successful interactions when possibly everyone involved is affected by prolonged, toxic stress.

Zoom link: https://emporiastate.zoom.us/j/97531766398

[cid:7b8f2f58-a9bd-49ee-a6ab-b07e0b76798e]Jeana Menger
Director, Oregon MLS Program
School of Library and Information Management
Emporia State University
620-794-5436
www.emporia.edu/SLIM<http://www.emporia.edu/slim/><http://www.emporia.edu/slim/>