[Libs-Or] Oregon Reference Summit sessions

Shirley Roberts sroberts.ola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:01:04 PST 2021

Tamara,

I see that the Oregon Reference Summit has a session scheduled for Tuesday, April 6, 2021 9:30 am - 11:30 am on the ola.vwebmeeting at gmail.com <mailto:ola.vwebmeeting at gmail.com> Zoom account.  I need to speak with whoever scheduled that meeting to change to a different host licenses as we have a OLA Pre-conference scheduled that day from 9 am - 1 pm and I will be needing it on this host account.  If this is not you can you please let me know who to contact.

—Shirley