[Libs-Or] February Topic Talk Rescheduled!

HANNING Darci * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Feb 22 07:40:22 PST 2021

Hello again!

We've had to make a last minute scheduling change! Our February Topic Talk will be happening on... March 30th!

March 30, 10:00 - 11:00a Learn all about: Oregon Documents Depository

Jey Wann, Oregon Documents Coordinator, will discuss the history of the Oregon Documents Depository Program, describe how to access State Library's Oregon Documents Collection, and feature some interesting, useful, fun, and even wacky, Oregon government publications.

Reference librarian Dave Hegeman will cover the many ways Oregon documents can be used to reference, including laws and rules, statistics, and notable reference sources.

If you're planning to attend and there are particular topics you would like Jey or Dave to cover, please email us<mailto:jey.a.wann at slo.oregon.gov?subject=Question%20for%20February%20Topic%20Talk> by 3/23.

No registration required, just join us via computer or phone on March 30 at 10:00am:

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83489135173
or  by phone:
669-900-6833 US (San Jose)
253-215-8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 862 0862 7126

If you can't make it, no worries, this session will be recorded. Missed any of our previous Topics Talks? You can check them out here<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted#s-lib-ctab-24120710-2>, under Previous Topic Talks!

Cheers!
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

Please join us for our February Topic Talk!

February 23, 10:00 - 11:00a Learn all about: Oregon Documents Depository

Jey Wann, Oregon Documents Coordinator, will discuss the history of the Oregon Documents Depository Program, describe how to access State Library's Oregon Documents Collection, and feature some interesting, useful, fun, and even wacky, Oregon government publications.

Reference librarian Dave Hegeman will cover the many ways Oregon documents can be used to reference, including laws and rules, statistics, and notable reference sources.

If you're planning to attend, and there are particular topics you'd like Jey or Dave to cover, please email us<mailto:jey.a.wann at slo.oregon.gov?subject=Question%20for%20February%20Topic%20Talk> by the end of the day today (Wednesday).

No registration required, just join us via computer or phone on February 23 at 10:00am: