[Libs-Or] OLA 2021 Library Legislative Day: *ALL* library supporters invited to make appointments with legislators!

Sue Ludington, OLA Legislative Committee Chair ldlcchair at olaweb.org
Sun Feb 28 17:16:43 PST 2021

Good afternoon, library land,

A reminder that tomorrow (Monday) morning from 11:30am-12:00pm, we will
hold a training webinar in preparation for Library Legislative Day (Month)
legislator appointments and advocacy. Please join us, your colleagues, and
fellow library supporters to get an *overview of the current bills endorsed
by OLA this year*, and some *tips for effectively communicating with your
legislator(s)*. *(This training will be recorded for later viewing.)*

Here are the Zoom meeting invite details:

TOPIC: *LDLC Legislative Advocacy Training: Prepare to Talk to Your
Legislator!*
TIME: Mar 1, 2021 11:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85785985589

Meeting ID: 857 8598 5589
One tap mobile
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kkWbvYlJM

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

*****
Sue Ludington
Library Development & Legislative Committee, Chair 2020-2021
Oregon Library Association
ldlcchair at olaweb.org
541-682-4337 (w)
503-754-4653 (h)