[Libs-Or] Fwd: [UWMOSAIC] Professional Development Opportunities - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
max.macias at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:36:18 PST 2021
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anselmo Villanueva <anselmo.villanueva at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 3:32 PM
Subject: [UWMOSAIC] Professional Development Opportunities - Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion
To: <uwmosaic at u.washington.edu>
These professional development opportunities may be of interest to you and
your colleagues. Most of them are free, i.e. no registration. But several
require RSVP via the link listed and some have scheduled dates.
Several different kinds of topics on diversity, equity, and inclusion. All
are good resources and opportunities.
Online Professional Development
- Los Angeles City College – Series of Webinars put together by the
Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL).
Links open to YouTube
- Western Nevada College (formerly a community college) – Free online
courses on diversity and inclusion. Register at
- University of Michigan – Leading for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
in Higher Education. Registration at
- Ted Talks on diversity –
- University of Oregon – The Role of Antiracist Research by Khalil
Gibran Muhammed, Professor of history, race, and public policy, Harvard
Kennedy School. Registration at https://tinyurl.com/y2cpwpw8
- University of Oregon – Educational Equity and Anti-Oppressive
Pedagogy, College of Education. Registration at
UWMOSAIC mailing list
UWMOSAIC at u.washington.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or