[Libs-Or] Chairs to give away

Arnold, Allison aarnold at ci.oswego.or.us
Thu Jan 21 09:22:18 PST 2021

Hello,

The Lake Oswego Public Library has 103 chairs in good condition that we would like to donate to a library.  Pick-up is required.  If you are interested, please contact me at 503-534-5665 or at aarnold at lakeoswego.city<mailto:aarnold at lakeoswego.city>.

Thank you,

Allison Arnold

[cid:image003.png at 01D6EFD6.EA053D20]  [cid:image005.jpg at 01D6EFD6.EA053D20]

[CityofLO_Seal_OptSiz#E2D662 (3)]Allison Arnold | Reference & Adult Services Manager
503.534.5665 | www.ci.oswego.or.us/library<http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/library>
706 4th Street | Lake Oswego OR 97034
Stay Connected | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LOLibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/LakeOLibrary>

The City continues to work diligently to serve our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. City facilities remain either closed to walk-in traffic or are offering limited access with additional safety protocols. For City service updates, or to make an in-person appointment with a department, visit www.lakeoswego.city<http://www.lakeoswego.city>.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.