[Libs-Or] Executive Order on Advancing Racial Equity

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 08:55:44 PST 2021

✊🏼❤️✊🏼

--
Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>